§1. General provisions
- Definitions used in the Policy mean:
- SERVICE: fk-partner.pl website;
- USER: entity using the publicly available Service;
- WŁAŚCICIEL: FK Partner sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 3 Tagore'a Street;
- COOKIES: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device which the User uses while browsing the Website. Files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal device and the number;
- to provide Users with privacy protection within the scope corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in the applicable legal regulations.
- The Owner limits the collection and use of information concerning the Users to the necessary minimum, required to provide services to them.
- In order to gain full access through the Service to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
- Among others, the following legal regulations apply:
- Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016) together with the Polish regulations on personal data protection.
§2. Privacy and personal data protection
- Data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The personal data of the Users obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of other prerequisites entitling to data processing according to the regulations, in particular the Regulation.
- The Owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data is processed:
- processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for the Clients and other persons affected by the data;
- collected for specific, explicit and legally justified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- adequate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures,
- The owner applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
- The Owner strives for systematic modernization of the applied IT, technical and organizational measures for the protection of these data, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats, resulting from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
- Each User who has made his or her data available to the Owner in any way, the Owner ensures access to the data and exercise of other rights to the data subjects in accordance with the legal regulations in force in this respect, including those persons:
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- the right to information concerning their personal data;
- the right to control data processing, including its completion, updating, rectification, deletion;
- the right to object to the processing or to limit the processing;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to use other legal means to protect their rights.
- The owner may process personal data in an automated way, including through profiling, under the terms of the Regulation. In such a case, the purpose of the Owner's actions is marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to the Users (including matching the information to the User's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: email@example.com.
- The person having access to personal data processes it exclusively on the basis of the Owner's authorization or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data and exclusively on the Owner's instruction.
- Cookies are used for this purpose:
- to adjust the content of the Service to the User's preferences;
- optimize the use of the Service, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
- to create statistics,
- maintaining the user session,
- provide you with advertising content.
- Cookies may be placed in the final device of the Service User.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Service in order to improve the functioning of the Service providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
- Please note that in some cases, regardless of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the User's end device for browsing the website (e.g. web browser) introduces a default storage of Cookies on the User's end device. Users may change their Cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of cookies or inform about their placement on your terminal device each time. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
- The User has the option to disable or restore the option to collect cookies at any time by changing the settings in the Internet browser.
- Changing the settings constitutes an expression of objection, which in the future may cause difficulties in the use of the Service. Completely disabling the option to accept cookies will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website with the reservation of those to which access requires logging in.
- Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed in the User's end device (using the Service will result in automatic placement of Cookies in the User's end device).
- The data stored in the User's end device does not cause any configuration changes in the User's end device or the software installed in that device.
- The information about Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used in the Service.
§4 Final provisions
- The policy was adopted by order of the Owner and enters into force on 23.05.2018. The change of the content of the Policy may take place in the same manner.
- Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
- The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not regulated by the Policy, relevant provisions of law shall apply.